For those who sell
- Implementation of an information pack (Description, high-resolution images, requests of various kinds from the customer).
- Making a video of yours property.
- Knowledge of the area and the local market (in collaboration with local professionals)
- Document assessment to put the property up for sale in full safety
- Active marketing (through careful and precise interviews with the contracting parties)
- Translation of the acts through accredited professionals in Italian courts
- Convention for the drafting of the Energy Certification Certificate
- Convention for the land and urban regularisation of the property
- Advice to the client until the rogito act is concluded
- Bank Data (mailing list containing an Italian and foreign clientele)
- Advertising on the main national real estate portals (at the request of the customer)
- Advertising on imported English portals
- Organization, selection and management of visiting appointments
- No expense reimbursement is due for advertising investments
For those who buy
- Realization of an information pack
- Visit the property
- Room and/or casto visures to check the status of the property
- Evaluation and analysis of the expenses to be addressed
- Negotiation (purchase proposal collection)
- Property data: facilitates the selection of properties.
- Property finder (see article).
- Translation of the acts, through professionals accredited in Italian courts.
- Assistance to the rogito
Property Finder: Who is it? What are you doing?
A personalized and confidential advice with many advantages: this is what the Property Finder is able to offer! Unlike a simple real estate agency, this type of professionalism offers step-by-step advice, so that it can meet every type of request, trying to understand what are the needs and real needs of its customers. All this by solving and also addressing the technical-bureaucratic tasks. Let’s find out more!
Property Finder: who it is and what it does
Everything you need to know
This professional figure was born in the United States around the 1990s, as a buyer broker age or exclusive buyer agent and subsequently established himself in the UK as a property finder. He also arrives in Canada and continental Europe, especially in France, where he takes on the name of chasseur d’appartmentes, until he arrives at our Italianized Case Hunter.
Its role is mainly based on the extensive search of real estate, both for leases and for those who want to buy a property, based on the profile of the ideal house that has previously agreed with the client.
Property Finder: Reliability and Professionalism
Features of a good Property Finder
A deep knowledge of the real estate market and a wide network of relationships with the territory in which it operates are the fundamental starting points for a Property Finder that wants to ensure a higher quality service.
A reference point at every stage of the real estate choice and especially during the eventual final transaction, this professional offers a guaranteed and absolutely transparent system, thanks to the acquired skills. A true mediator between offer and research, super partes, takes care of the interests of its client through certain real estate proposals. A good Property Finder also uses the help of a specialist notary to write the contract.
Property Finder: an expert at your service
Extensive research to give you the right choice
By presenting this service, we use our personal real estate portfolio, while collaborating with other professionals in the sector, greatly expanding the research potential on the entire target market, without however exclude individuals, real estate auctions and funds, as well as that band of properties that are not formally on the market and of which the trader has knowledge through his consolidated relationships.
A good Property Finder works exclusively in the best interests of your client by offering themselves as a trusted consultant, listening to their needs and looking for what can best satisfy them, ensuring fundamental benefits, such as saving time money. Yes Luxury Homes ltd firstname.lastname@example.org
Restructure to sell
Sometimes you find yourself in the situation of owning a property and having made the decision to sell it. In these cases, the first thing to do is to control the state of the property well.
In fact, first, we will have to make two choices: the first, is to sell the property in the state in which it is located, certainly obtaining a lower profit, or alternatively decide to face a restructuring raising in this way the value of Market. Finally, we can make a project on paper, which makes the property saleable.
YES Luxury Homes collaborates with a team of designers ready to meet the needs not only of the seller, but also of the buyer!